I have been pretty busy over the last few months doing what I love working with amazing people doing and making cool things to make the world a better place (seriously, loving it; who wouldn’t?). If you have never heard of Yoga Rocks The Park I’ll introduce you via the words of my friend and founder, Erik.
“Yoga Rocks the Park is not just a weekly event, it’s a movement to bring a sense of peace and joy to communities throughout the country. We want to celebrate communities that are thriving in a unified sense of family and wellness, and are having fun doing it.” - Erik Vienneau, YRP’s Founder. What’s better than that?
I am not only working with this incredible company, but our team from Live Weal is also supporting the Yoga Rocks The Park in San Diego and San Francisco this year. We are incredibly excited to say the least.
So now for a little something cool for my friends. We have teamed up with Yoganonymous (btw- did you see that video on there with the mom and her kids doing yoga? watch now. You might cry) and prAna (Just visited their offices in SD. beyond amazing. I might actually work in an actual cubicle again if I worked there) to offer 5 people season passes to one of the 12 cities around the country where YRP is happening this summer. Plus, each winner receives 1 item of their choice from the prANa website. I love them.
- Kansas City (Sundays May 5-June 30, 2013)
- Chicago (Select Sundays May 26-July 28,2013)
- Denver (Select Sundays May 26-Sept 22, 2013)
- Omaha (Sundays May 26-July 14, 2013)
- Cleveland (Select Sat & Sun’s from June 2-Sept 22, 2013)
- Boulder (Saturdays June 22-July 27, 2013)
- St. Louis (Sundays June 30 – August 18, 2013)
- Milwaukee (Sundays June 30-Sept 8, 2013)
- St. Paul (Saturdays July 6-Aug 31, 2013)
- Portland (Select Saturdays July 13-Sept 14, 2013)
- San Francisco (Saturdays from Aug 3-Sept 14, 2013)
- San Diego (Sundays from August 4-Sept 8, 2013)
You have until Friday to enter, but might as well just do it now and knock it off your to do list. Enter now and I look forward to seeing you this summer. I’ll keep you posted on the inside track to some other cool things coming soon! Learn more about Yoga Rocks the Park at www.yogarocksthepark.com.