- Buddha Xpress in Vasant Kunj “We serve nourishment for the body, the mind and the soul. The creations we offer are a gateway to enliven the senses that lead to fulfilment of the purpose of living and the desire to nourish our being continuously.” – what more can you say than that?
- Travel Cafe in Haus Kaus Village. Tip: Just sit down anywhere … The seat by the window is the best; someone will come over and ask you if you want coffee or tea, (and really good cookies!). When you are ready to leave, just get up and leave a “donation” in the box by the door. They have basically every travel book you can imagine and you can stay here all day if you want. It’s an actual live chat room for travelers. Very comfortable and chill place.
- The Living Room in Haus Kaus Village. If the weather is good, go all the way to the top floor! Good live music most nights and excellent food! I highly recommend the The Kous Kous with veggies and the Bubba’s Shrimp appetizer is my favorite! This is basically Expat central.
- The Good Earth (Latitude) Cafe @ Khan Market (Shopping too!) Have the Vietnamese Spring Rolls! Getting there: Just go into the Good Earth store and go all the way up to the top floor to reach the cafe.
- Amici @ Khan Market (Margarita Pizza and Pineapple/pomegranate Juice!)
- Lodi Garden Restaurant @ Lodi Garden (Beautiful Garden setting)
- Wasabi @ The Taj (Super expensive, but some of the best sushi I have ever had in my life!)
Shop – Stores
- Joss – Khan Market (They get new stuff in almost every week! LOVE this store!)
- Good Earth in Khan Market (lots of fun stuff for the home)
Shop – Markets & Malls
- Khan Market – The place to be seen in Delhi … it’s also where the tourists go. Lots of great shops/restaurants/coffee shops/people watching.
- Galleria Market in Gurgaon (great place to get all of your groceries & misc. items in one place)
- Select City Walk in Delhi
- Promenade in Vasant Kunj
- Ambiance Mall (a.k.a. Ambi Mall) in Gurgaon
- Emporio Mall Vasant Kunj – The Rodeo Drive of New Delhi
- Sarojini Market – Most things are 150 Rps (about $3 USD). You can find all brands here and really nice things if you have the patience to look through everything and fight the crowds. In my experience, I can only handle this market for about an hour … but some of my favorite shirts are from here.
Hair (Blonde Hair Friendly Salons)
- The Yoga Studio @ D-Block Haus Kaus
- Lodi Garden – This is my favorite place in Delhi! Enjoy a great run around the perimeter of the park.